Monday, May 7, 2012

Bruce the Buck

 I'm beginning to remember this equation... it's a little ridiculous to see how true it is.  Oh well.  If you are still wondering which two took precedence this weekend you should know I am exhausted and going to bed asap today.

Also, I thought you would like to see my accomplishment of the weekend.
Meet Bruce the Buck:
In my apartment we have an... interesting mural on the wall of a forest.  Tia, when she first saw it, said it made her want to go buy a deer head and mount it on the wall.  When Brianna came over and saw our beautiful wall I told her about the deer head idea, and she promptly told me she knew how to make one out of cardboard.  The final result, Bruce the Buck.  He's our new apartment mascot. :)


2 comments:

  1. The solution is easy. Take TWO parts social life, TWO parts sleep mix well and you TWO will have good grades! Oh wait, I always get my recipes and equations mixed up. Maybe that won't work but it sounds TWO good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce is good-looking. And I'm sure he'll always be a great conversation starter in your apartment!!

    ReplyDelete