Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shanghai then Provo

I'm headed in about two hours to drive down to Shanghai with my family to get set apart as a full time missionary. (I'll fly into Provo Monday afternoon to go to the MTC on Wednesday) Crazy! I know I moaned all summer about wanting things to go faster, but now that I've gotten down to it, the last few weeks have really flown. So, I thought I'd just finish a few things and then bid you all farewell.

First, Check out my awesome pedicure!!!



Look at the detail there. The Chinese never cease to amaze.



Also, I had to take a picture, look at the names for the different nail colors. They're just so punny. I was in all sorts of fits of joy reading these.







Second, all of my letters home should be posted here, so I really hope you'll all keep reading.

Okay, I think that's everything I needed to tell you. I hope you all have a wonderful next 18 months. I'm so excited for this new adventure, and grateful that I have this opportunity. This is something I never expected for myself, but now that the time has come I can't wait. I'll miss you all, but hey, 18 months isn't really that long, so I'll see you all again before you know it.

God be with you till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment