1. To be done with my religion test... ugh.
2. The snow to be gone. All of it.
3. A pet fish. As soon as I have a job, I want to go buy one. I think it might be contraband according to my housing contract, but at the moment I don't really care. I want to name him Fido, because Fido is a incredibly cool name... for a fish. Perhaps I'll get more than one... so I can bequeath somewhat unusual names upon them. I figure I ought to get it out of my system now... bequeathing crazy names on humans is somewhat looked down upon. Giving absurd names to fish... well, that's a whole new story.
4. Ice Cream. Moosetracks Ice cream. A whole bucket... all to myself...
5. To actually get through Firebird in one shot... at more than half tempo.
6. A fairy to make me dinner for the week.
7. I am determined to find something incredibly cool to do for Valentines day, since I can promise you I won't have a date. Last year the roomies and I had a water fight. It was EPIC. This Valentines must be even more amazing. I'm not sure how to top the water fight, but I'm going to. Wish me luck. I have a sneaking suspicion there will be shaving cream involved... or flour... or something equally messy. *grin*