Friday, November 13, 2009

For all you book worms...

One of my teachers referenced this sight in class. I finally looked it up, and thought you all might get a kick out of my favorites. So, here are some classics that have been summarized to within an inch of their lives.

My first favorite goes to Shakespeare, because he's awesome:

Romeo and Juliet

Romeo
Oh, Juliet!
Juliet
Oh, Romeo!
Romeo
Oh, Juliet!
Juliet
Oh, Romeo!
Romeo
Oh, Juliet! (dies)
Juliet
Oh, Romeo!......Romeo?......Dangit.

THE END

And now for one of my favorite books from high school:
The Crucible
By Arthur Miller

Reverend Parris
Abigail Williams, you and your friends are in trouble, unless you can shift the blame to someone else.
Abigail Williams
She did it! He did it! They did it! Everybody but us did it!
Judge Danforth
Ah, now we are getting somewhere.
(Everybody gets hanged, which just goes to show how evil McCarthyism is.)

THE END

But my very favorite goes to Dante:

Inferno

Some woman puts Dante through Hell.

THE END

*snicker* Have an awesome weekend.
Oh and for anyone who wants to read more of these (I promise they won't disappoint)http://www.rinkworks.com/bookaminute/classics.shtml.

And finally, a note to those who park near me, if you can't fit your car into one space I may begin resorting to other parking tactics:

No comments:

Post a Comment