Thursday, July 15, 2010

Resolved.... ish

Yesterday, and actually the last 3 days rank as some of the most unpleasant in my life. That is probably putting it lightly. But yesterday something happened to make me feel better about my decision. And so I cried a little, I called my mom and ranted, I made a good guy-friend come over so I could rant to him, and then I handled the situation as any stable, mature adult 20 year old ought to.

I went to the creamery with Tia and Megan, got tastes of lots of different ice cream flavors because we're cheap and obnoxious, popped popcorn, climbed on the roof, watched Star Wars, and slept out there.

Because I'm balanced like that.

Oh, and in case you were wondering how I handled life until things began resolving yesterday, here's what Tia and I found to do Tuesday night.






Yes, it's a Darth Vader drawn with lipstick and lip-gloss on Megan's door. Pretty much the definition of awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is a seriously amazing door. Whatever is/was bothering you MUST be better after creating something like that!!! Love the color...

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete