Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bye World!!!

In about 4 hours I'll be on a plane for Tokyo followed closely by a plane for CHINA. So, once again I'm off to the world of internet censorship, which includes blogger. When I get back I will already have been set apart as a missionary, so this is it folks! I'm so very excited (and a little nervous) for this opportunity. This summer has really made me think about if a mission is what I want to do with my life, and every time I've felt like there really is nothing better in this world that I could be doing. I'm so very humbled and thrilled at the same time that I've been given this opportunity to share the things that are most important and dear to me with whomever I have the chance to work with for the next 18 months. This really is going to be the adventure of a lifetime.

My Mom or my Aunt will be posting my weekly letters here to this blog for all you who want to read. I would love more than anything for you all to send me tons of letters (but if letters don't come then just send prayers my way, I'll take those too) however, I'm a little nervous about putting all of my contact information here for the whole world to see. So, if you want to write me my contact info is on my Facebook profile. If you aren't my friend on facebook and still want contact info on my leave a comment and either my Mom or my Aunt will try to get back to you in a semi timely manner.

I think that's all of the housecleaning. I hope that I'm able to get on here once or twice more before I am set apart because I'd like to do a few more posts on all the fun I've had since finishing school, but if not, just know, I had tons of fun.

I'm really not much for goodbye's, and anyways, this isn't really goodbye. I'll be back in 18 months, and you'll probably actually see more consistent postings while I'm gone...

BYE ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment