Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I am absurdly rich and famous...

Right now I am slaving over an artist bio that I have put off for roughly a month. While I have no problem blabbering on here, I become tongue-tied at the thought of describing myself to random people through a printed program. So, just know, that when I am rich and famous, I will never write my own bio again. I will have minions to do such things. End of story.


Well, actually not. While I have you as a captive audience, I'll rant about a few other things. Like say, the weather, and the madness going on with that. SNOW?!?! On the southwest corner of the HFAC there is a lovely patch of white snow... exactly one week ago, I took a nap there, IN SHORTS AND A TEE-SHIRT! Luckily, I spend most of my time locked in a practice room, so by all relative standards the weather has little impact on me because I never see the sun anyways...

And, speaking of practice rooms... To all you who feel it is your right to take a perfectly good practice room during the middle of the day to belt Broadway to your beloved, think again. While I find you rather annoying late at night, I can live with you, because I know there are an abundance of practice rooms and I can go find another one. During the middle of the day there are no other practice rooms, so I am stuck with you, and the knowledge that you are keeping a real musician from practicing. (That sounds harsh... sorry... but when practice rooms are in short supply it begins to look at lot like lunch time on the savanna.)

Finally, no really, remember that new phone I got? Well, I figured since everyone has a picture of their beloved on their phones, I needed one on mine. So, today in the practice rooms I took the most studly picture of Johnathan... true (and end of) story.

Okay, I lied... I proof read this, and saw that everything in here revolved around music in some form or other... so to prove I have a life, believe it or not, I did go to enrichment tonight... *gasp* I think this is the first enrichment activity I've been to in my entire college career. It wasn't so bad. I just might go again...

3 comments:

  1. awww come one. Being next to a Broadway singer is still much better than that squeaking saxophone player. YOU know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... the kid next to me today was obnoxious and out of tune... the sax players can be cool... sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a funny girl Nicole! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete