Sunday, May 31, 2009

27 Days and Disney???

So, I've figured out how to fully prepare for Paris. From this moment on I am watching every Disney/Princess movie based in France or about Paris. I started off this spree by watching Anastasia with the roomies. Next up: Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ratatouille, and any others we happen to come up with. Since I'm a child of the Disney era, I figure there is no better way to get ready. Right?

Speaking of Disney, last night ranks as one of the most awesome nights in my apartment. We had a massive Disney dance party. EPIC. You only wish you were there. The end.


Ps. I've always had a crush on Demetri, since I saw this movie when I was like, eight.


And I've always just loved this, possibly because Eric is also a stud.


Not gonna lie, this movie terrified me, but, to be fair I'll watch it too.


In this one it's not the prince I'm in love with. It's Gus-Gus.


Seriously, what's not to love?


And finally Beauty and the Beast, here I just want the library, not really the beast, 'cause he looks like a femi-boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment